Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Virgin Atlantic Virgin app login issues – anyone else? (And can you pay off VACC via telephone?)

• Simon de Scoob 18 posts

Virgin CC payments • via telephone instead of app?

Would anyone know if it is possible to settle Virgin CC debt over the phone?

Doubtless like many on here, the Virgin app can prove hugely frustrating and when I try to log into the app at the moment, I’m being told Something’s up! Just call us and we’ll get to the bottom of it. I’d prefer to avoid calling unless to an automated payment line, if one exists?

(FWIW, I had an issue paying my MBNA Horizon off online with Curve last week… I called MBNA’s payment line and payment was taken without problem. So, hopefully this datapoint might be useful to anyone else out there who’s had issues settling MBNA with Curve online.)

AL 568 posts

Late to the party on this one, but automated payments are an option when you call. If you try to speak to Virgin Money on the phone, be prepared for endless wait. The whole no-online-servicing malarkey is tempting me to cancel.

NorthernLass 7,464 posts

Can you not send a payment from your bank? Usually not a problem as long as you have the required payment details for your credit card.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.