Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Virgin Atlantic Reward+ Companion Voucher notification?

• Drolma-la 6 posts

As Virgin Money offers no help whatsoever tracking progress toward the spending target for their companion vouchers, and the vouchers apparently take some time to actually ‘appear’ in your Virgin Atlantic account, do they send email notification when you’ve earned a voucher?

Scroop 7 posts

I believe from the advice I’ve read here that you basically have 2 options:

1. Probably the easiest. If you download and login to the Virgin Red app on your mobile, look at your transaction/statement history under account. If you see a ‘+0 points’ added entry, that’s your voucher being credited to your account.

2. Just phone Virgin Flying Club directly and provide them your flying club number, they’ll be able to check manually from their end.

I’m waiting on one arriving in my account myself, and so far it’s been 2+ weeks since I hit the spending target and voucher still hasn’t been credited yet.

Hope this helps!

davefl 1,223 posts

I tipped over the 10k on 8th August. Ts&Cs say 30 days for the voucher, so we’ll see what happens next week.

I need to cancel by the 24th to avoid paying next year’s fee.

Drolma-la 6 posts

davefl – When you tipped over the 10K, did they send you notification?

Scoop – I’m not so much waiting for the voucher, I want to know when I’ve met the spending requirement for the voucher.

NorthernLass 7,576 posts

I didn’t get any kind of notification – I’m sure I’ve seen it in the Red app but when I check the “Activity” section now all I can see is awarded points.

ChasP 162 posts

yes it drops off the bottom of the list
    only way to check – now that whatsapp and chat have gone- is to call

ChasP 162 posts

well you can always just add your statements up – but remember that card fees and interest dont count – and you can only earn upto your credit limit each month

davefl 1,223 posts

davefl – When you tipped over the 10K, did they send you notification?

Scoop – I’m not so much waiting for the voucher, I want to know when I’ve met the spending requirement for the voucher.

No I’ve had nothing. That’s what I meant about 30 days wait for the voucher.

For those don’t want to call, I can vouch for the twitter team. Send them DMs,they’re excellent.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.