Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club When did your Uber credit the Avios offer?

• Ash 621 posts

Hi, its been a month since i connected my uber to baec,yet to receive the 500 avios. Anyone else experience the same?

can 506 posts

not received it either.

Andrew J 769 posts

Not received the bonus but the transaction Avios seem to go on instantly, later the same day as taking the ride or booking the train ticket.

davefl 1,223 posts

Not received the bonus but the transaction Avios seem to go on instantly, later the same day as taking the ride or booking the train ticket.

+1, Credits quickly. Interesting that trains tickets do.

Non UK Uber rides don’t credit though, I have rides in Prague that didn’t.

FearlessTraveller 54 posts

Extract from the HfP article:

“It isn’t clear how long it will take for the 250 Avios for registration to appear, but based on what we have been told it does NOT require you to take a ride before they appear”

sun7 14 posts

Uber bonus 250 was not credited. However received a dodgy email saying the account was unlinked from avios due to inactivity in Uber however I took a ride on Saturday. Did anyone receive this? I assume now they would say you linked only on 17 Jan hence no bonus.

Ps – crazy things we need to do earn avios in uk

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.