Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Covid travel Which test company provided a certificate for uploading a photo of test?

Which test company provided a certificate for uploading a photo of test?

• slidey

Which company was it that gives a certificate when you use your own test kit and just upload a photo (not video)? It had been mentioned a few times in the old threads last week but I cant find it.

AndyGWP

I’ve replied. Think it’s gone for moderation 🤔 its klarity.health but have a search of the forum as someone else had problems with paying them

scottishwolf

Chronomics do as well. Use the BA discount code.

JimBurgessHill

You can’t use an NHS kit but there are a number of companies from whom you buy the lateral flow kit and take with you on holiday.
    We’ve used Chronomics several times this year and all good.

AndyGWP
    Ibblybibbly

Chronomics was a piece of cake.

SamG

You can’t use an NHS kit but there are a number of companies from whom you buy the lateral flow kit and take with you on holiday.
    We’ve used Chronomics several times this year and all good.

This particular app you can use an NHS test kit (I’ve got some Collinson ones here which are same brand as/identical to my govt freebie ones)

Whether you should or not is another discussion !!

ms

How long for Chronomics to arrive?

Found these guys that do next day:
    c19testing

Tracey

Qured, £22 for the kit to take with you. Easy upload of cartridge and passport on one picture and the certificate arrives within a few minutes.

truthbetold

Eurofins. Actually had great customer service too when first photo was ‘invalid’. A call to customer services and a reset/resend via email had it reassessed and accepted. All in 30 mins after the problem. Sadly it should not have been invalid in the first place, but imagine if you were the lab person doing this godforsaken job

Zara

Nxhealthcare £11.99 next day. Great service too

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.