Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Wizz Air Spring and Summer 2023 Schedule

• eshaq786 20 posts

Was looking at flights to Agadir but the schedule only appears to go to March 2023. Anyone know if this route from Luton and Gatwick is likely to continue and when Wizzair release flights for this route or their entire spring/summer schedule?

Aston100 1,367 posts

My advice is don’t go to Agadir.

Have you been there or anywhere else in Morocco before?

eshaq786 20 posts

Unfortunately if it were up to me, I wouldn’t go Morocco, but we have family there so need to make an appearance.

Amy C 369 posts

Why’s that Aston? My colleague took his family last year and said it pleasantly surprised him (bar the used condom on the beach).

Aston100 1,367 posts

Why’s that Aston? My colleague took his family last year and said it pleasantly surprised him (bar the used condom on the beach).

Well mostly because I feel the country has much nicer and more interesting places to visit.
    Agadir (in my opinion) is simply a cheap, beach destination. There are better beach destinations elsewhere in Europe, though they might be a tad pricier.

If I go Morocco again, I will likely visit Ouarzazate and probably Essaouira (which also has a beach or two but with far less tourists and touts).

Aston100 1,367 posts

Unfortunately if it were up to me, I wouldn’t go Morocco, but we have family there so need to make an appearance.

Is this some kind of hostage rescue situation?

eshaq786 20 posts

Is this some kind of hostage rescue situation?

I wish. That sounds more exciting.

Need to go to visit in laws of a family member.

Anyway back on topic, when do wizzair release their spring/summer schedule usually?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.