Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Yellow ‘Cabin Guaranteed’ tags

• supergraeme 128 posts

Hello all.

Been on plenty of flights where they’ve requested volunteers to have their bags put in the hold and enough where they’ve been taking bags, but what I can’t remember is whether the yellow tags ever get put on standard wheelie cabin bags that are being allowed on for whatever reason, or just laptop/handbags/ smaller bags etc. Going to Bologna a couple of weeks ago got me wondering – I know I used to know, but it’s disappeared from my brain over the last couple of years.

Thanks all!

BA Flyer IHG Stayer 2,077 posts

The tags get put on bags that should go under the seat in front of you rather than the overhead locker.

NorthernLass 7,569 posts

It really annoys me when they do that – as if I’m going to wrestle my handbag into an overhead rather than having it conveniently under the seat in front! I guess not everyone must think that way though, or they wouldn’t do it, lol.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.