Forum Replies Created
18th September 2023 at 16:35 in reply to: Curve Metal payments to Amexa66013 4 posts
I called Amex and they said they have tighten up their payment card requirements.
Sorry to be rude, but you’re an idiot!!
If you were me, you would do the same. Given the main purpose of paying 14.99£ per month is for the Fronted service.
It is just happen to me. And Amex is clearly aware of many people are using this method.18th September 2023 at 13:15 in reply to: Curve Metal payments to Amexa66013 4 posts
I called Amex and they said they have tighten up their payment card requirements. So that’s why they are starting blocking Curve and with this curve updated subscription fee and 3k Fronted. Curve is coming to the end.17th September 2023 at 01:20 in reply to: Curve Metal payments to Amexa66013 4 posts
Tried several times and also tried on my partner’s AE. All are not working. It seems AE start to block Curve..16th September 2023 at 19:04 in reply to: Curve Metal payments to Amexa66013 4 posts
I’ve noticed that Amex have recently tightened up on payment cards that can be used…maybe Curve Metal has been added to their rejection list.
OMG, I think you are right. I just had the same problem that cannot use Curve to pay the AE bills and cannot add the curve metal neither
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Hilton Grand Vacations Timeshare Promotion
- Ihar on Nationwide travel insurance changing
- Aston100 on Tokyo > Manchester cancelled
- RoundTheWorld on Hilton Grand Vacations Timeshare Promotion
- phantomchickenz on Hilton St George’s Park April cheap rates
- Lyn on Using AA lounge on US domestic flight
- davefl on Anyone else having issues with Avios eStore?
- Londonsteve on Beware auto-Economist Renewal / 50% off
- memesweeper on Business Platinum – supplementary Gold card benefits?
- Londonsteve on Anyone else having issues with Avios eStore?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.