Forum Topics Started
- Last Post
Confusing Tier Point posting rules
17 September 2022 by bettsd007 in British Airways Executive Club
2 weeks ago
Do you have to Avios upgrade everyone on your booking?
21 January 2022 by bettsd007 in British Airways Executive Club
8 months ago
BA delayed flight compensation refused – what next?
18 January 2022 by bettsd007 in British Airways Executive Club
8 months ago
by Lady London
- Confusing Tier Point posting rules
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Ash on Upgrade Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card to Platinum
- NorthernLass on Hotel only – Contact number
- Niall on Chat thread – Sunday 2nd October
- JDB on Rebooking Avios flight bought with Barclays upgrade voucher
- Blair Waldorf Salad on Chat thread – Sunday 2nd October
- Blair Waldorf Salad on Free breakfast on reward nights?
- Rui N. on Curve metal expiry
- strickers on Free breakfast on reward nights?
- elguiri on Chat thread – Sunday 2nd October
- Luca M on CEDR victory – BA ticket validity rules beaten
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.