Forum Replies Created
19th January 2023 at 11:24 in reply to: Chat thread – Thursday 19th Januarycraigacton
For those with significant HMRC bills to pay by the end of January, I can confirm that Tesco Clubcard Pay+ still works well. First transaction with a new account has to be Chip and PIN, after that you can use online. Points post after three working days. Bit fiddly but worth it for large bills and I’m not aware of any other free ways to earn points when paying HMRC.21st August 2022 at 15:50 in reply to: Bid for upgradecraigacton
Yes, I was travelling on points in Economy from Barbados back to Manchester in March this year with my partner and bid £160 per ticket (the lowest possible bid) to be upgraded from Economy to Premium. It was accepted about 48 hours before the flight. Quite a bargain compared with the ridiculous cash ticket prices at the time.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- George K on InterContinental Rome Ambasciatori Palace
- Guernsey Globetrotter on Hotel recommendation for an overnight stay + parking for Heathrow T5
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on BAEC complaint resolution advice
- JDB on Barclays Premier Banking upgrade voucher after 1 year
- atcoloz on Easiest way to get to £10k spend on BAPP
- Carlos on Chat thread – Monday 6th February
- memesweeper on BAPP worth it as a beginner?
- memesweeper on Barclays Premier Banking upgrade voucher after 1 year
- Rich_A on Any experience with Aegean miles fot upgrade?
- Lyn on Broadband in France
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.