Forum Replies Created
4th October 2022 at 00:07 in reply to: Upgrading from free to paid Barclaycard Avios MastercardGin123
Bumping this thread as I’d like to know the answer as well.
Started with the paid card, then downgraded. Now I’ve suddenly got the option to upgrade back to the paid card. There is apparently a welcome offer of 5,000 points for spending £3,000 in 3 months.
Does anyone know if the previous spend on the free card count towards the voucher on the paid card if I upgrade?
Any idea when the upgrade option (back to the paid card) started appearing to you after you downgraded it?3rd September 2022 at 08:48 in reply to: Amex / PayPal cashback offerGin123
Yes, did wonder how on earth we need to have six pages on how to spend £100 via PayPal.
But for some of us it is 11 (or more) X 3 X £70, but still not difficult as long as Wishcard comes through!
Did you have any issues redeeming wishcard gift cards? I tried and all said card not activated. Bought mine 2 weeks ago.4th April 2022 at 11:58 in reply to: FTV refund: Only half cash refundedGin123
When BA took the payment, they would have taken 2x payments, one for each person.
The refund will also come as 2x refunds, one for each person.
Did the first refund land today? It could be that the other lands tomorrow…
I paid 2 different amount, 1 for the outbound and another when I added the inbound. Both on the same card.
What’s interesting is the amount refunded so far. eg. Outbound paid £70 and inbound paid £30, I’ve gotten the refund £50 (exactly 50%) more than a week ago. I wonder if the other 50% is held for 2nd passenger?
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- SteveJ on Easiest way to get to £10k spend on BAPP
- Lpacun on Credit Qatar Airways flights to BA Executive Club or Qatar Privilege Club
- secretsquirrel on Chat thread – Sunday 5th February
- jh785 on Easiest way to get to £10k spend on BAPP
- Rui N. on Easiest way to get to £10k spend on BAPP
- bruinbrown on Korea
- jamesturk on BA executive club app updated and now with limited searching for reward flights
- George K on InterContinental Rome Ambasciatori Palace
- Guernsey Globetrotter on Hotel recommendation for an overnight stay + parking for Heathrow T5
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on BAEC complaint resolution advice
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.