Forum Replies Created
24th May 2022 at 16:07 in reply to: Tier points on American Airlinessilvester667
Well points got added but only 5. As my reset date is 8/6 and depending on the points awarded for yesterdays flight from JFK to LHR I will either be on 1155 or 1105 on the reset date. Anyone know how I can claim the additional points? Reason I am not sure of my points total is that I used avios and cash to upgrade yesterdays flight from premium to business so am unsure if I will get 90 or 140 points.10th May 2022 at 16:12 in reply to: BA lounge access at CDGsilvester667
I found this last week. And to make it worse this was one awful airport. 2 hour wait and only a half stocked Starbucks. That sure was a long wait.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Ash on Upgrade Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card to Platinum
- NorthernLass on Hotel only – Contact number
- Niall on Chat thread – Sunday 2nd October
- JDB on Rebooking Avios flight bought with Barclays upgrade voucher
- Blair Waldorf Salad on Chat thread – Sunday 2nd October
- Blair Waldorf Salad on Free breakfast on reward nights?
- Rui N. on Curve metal expiry
- strickers on Free breakfast on reward nights?
- elguiri on Chat thread – Sunday 2nd October
- Luca M on CEDR victory – BA ticket validity rules beaten
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.