Forum Topics Started
- Last Post
Setting out a claim before CEDR due to cancellation (excluding compensation)
27 August 2022 by StillintheSun in Flight changes and cancellations help
1 month ago
- Setting out a claim before CEDR due to cancellation (excluding compensation)
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- kynazanatoly on Rebooking Avios flight bought with Barclays upgrade voucher
- Andrew J on Harrods – Spend £200 or more, get 10% back up to £50
- Rob Burgess on Vanishing posts
- Rob Burgess on New Platinum – how to upgrade existing statuses?
- Rob Burgess on Harrods – Spend £200 or more, get 10% back up to £50
- Rob Burgess on When does the 24 month clock start / end?
- Vit on AMEX Platinum Supp Card Holder Lounge Access
- Chas on Chat thread – Sunday 2nd October
- Rob Burgess on Chat thread – Sunday 2nd October
- Lady London on Chat thread – Sunday 2nd October
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.