Forum Replies Created
17th August 2022 at 23:54 in reply to: Virgin Voyages Master ThreadYH
Does anyone know if you can request twin beds for the standard Sea Terrace rooms?9th August 2022 at 22:12 in reply to: Virgin Voyages Master ThreadYH
Just received an email from Virgin Voyages detailing a change in the hours on the French Daze & Ibiza Nights cruise:
We wanted to pop by and let you know that we’ve made an update to your French Daze & Ibiza Nights sailing, departing on 9/11/2022.
Based on feedback from you, our Sailors, we’re excited to share that you’ll now have a bit more time to spend onboard our beautiful lady ships.
• We’ll depart from Olbia an hour earlier at 5:00 pm instead of 6:00 pm.
• After your overnight stay, we’ll depart from Ibiza two hours earlier at 4:00 pm instead of 6:00 pm.6th August 2022 at 15:46 in reply to: Virgin Voyages Master ThreadYH
French Daze & Ibiza Nights
Barcelona • Marseille • Cannes • Olbia • Ibiza • Barcelona
11-18 Sep, 2022
if anyone is interested in the Sailor Loot refer-a-friend for the same cruise, here’s my referral link to get yourself $200 onboard credit
DM for details
I’ve just used your referral link – see you on board!
Never considered taking a cruise before but after seeing all the reviews I thought I’d give it a shot. I cancelled my ANA First award to get the points back for this so fingers crossed it all works out!
If anyone else wants a code for the same dates feel free to use mine: https://virg.in/o7Dj4th August 2022 at 17:17 in reply to: The HSBC Premier Mastercards threadYH
I’m having a refund sent to a cancelled/lost Prem WE card. I still have the same account with a new card number.
Will HSBC systems be smart enough to automatically credit the money to my account or will I have to call to sort this?12th March 2022 at 12:01 in reply to: India tourist visa for UK passport – website not working?YH
Nevermind – it seems because I have browser extensions blocking cookies and third party scripts it causes the page to error out. If I try on a different browser in private browsing the issue goes away. Thanks anyway 🙂12th March 2022 at 11:24 in reply to: India tourist visa for UK passport – website not working?YH
I’ve also tried for the eVisa registration as I hold another passport which is eligible for eVisa and I get the exact same error after the first page…12th March 2022 at 11:19 in reply to: India tourist visa for UK passport – website not working?YH
On the visa page: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html and then when clicking the “Regular/Paper Visa Application” icon in the bottom left it shows the error I mentioned in my original post.12th March 2022 at 11:03 in reply to: How long between payment taken and ticketing?YH
It seems I was a bit too keen with my post – the flight was ticketed successfully this morning!
To answer your questions anyway…
1) I had rebooked a flight using the 241 extension hack, and to pay the additional taxes I put down a Mastercard instead of an Amex for the payment. This didn’t go through so called back to use an Amex for payment instead.
2) The transaction was pending at the time of my original post but is now cleared.
Thanks for the useful information regardless, I’ll keep that in mind for future reservations.21st February 2022 at 20:05 in reply to: Personal Platinum Card 70k MR sign-up bonusYH
I was offered the normal £4k in 3 months.12th January 2022 at 16:18 in reply to: The HSBC Premier Mastercards threadYH
Thanks to rum for reminding me that my annual fee has been waived this year. Glad I won’t have to deal with this mess of a process for another year at least.9th January 2022 at 17:59 in reply to: The HSBC Premier Mastercards threadYH
Reaching the end of my 2 years with the Premier World Elite card – want to downgrade to the Premier World card.
Do I need to call or is there a way to do this online? And does anyone know if they re-issue and post a new card or can I keep my existing card and card number?
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Ash on Upgrade Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card to Platinum
- NorthernLass on Hotel only – Contact number
- Niall on Chat thread – Sunday 2nd October
- JDB on Rebooking Avios flight bought with Barclays upgrade voucher
- Blair Waldorf Salad on Chat thread – Sunday 2nd October
- Blair Waldorf Salad on Free breakfast on reward nights?
- Rui N. on Curve metal expiry
- strickers on Free breakfast on reward nights?
- elguiri on Chat thread – Sunday 2nd October
- Luca M on CEDR victory – BA ticket validity rules beaten
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.