We have got together with Qatar Airways to run another exclusive competition. On Monday we will be launching the most generous mileage competition we have ever run.
There will be two (!) prizes of 250,000 Qatar Privilege Club Qmiles each.
Yes, we have HALF A MILLION miles to share between two lucky Head for Points readers.
Whilst it is always difficult to value airline miles, you should easily be able to get £2,500 of value from the prize.
How far could 250,000 Qmiles take you?
The world is your oyster with 250,000 Qmiles in your pocket.
Here are just a few places you could travel with 250,000 Qmiles to spend, based on a UK departure and assuming you fly on Qatar Airways:
- one return ticket to Singapore in Business for 150,000 Qmiles
- one return ticket to Sydney in Business for 180,000 Qmiles
- two return tickets to Delhi in Business for 2 x 110,000 Qmiles
- top up with a further 8,000 Qmiles and get two return flights to Doha in First Class for 2 x 129,000 Qmiles
- top up with a further 20,000 Qmiles and get three return tickets in Economy to Sydney
Of course, you can also spend them on flights on British Airways, American Airlines, Cathay Pacific or any of the oneworld alliance partners albeit redemptions on partner airlines are poorer value. Qatar Airways has some additional airline partners of their own too.
If you want to head to North America on BA or American, for example:
- one return ticket to Los Angeles in First Class is 255,000 Qmiles
- one return ticket to San Francisco in Business Class is 170,000 Qmiles
Taxes and charges are due on all Qmiles bookings, as with all frequent flyer redemptions. These are obviously your responsibility if you win.
If you have a handful of miles left, you can use them to pay for your purchases at the Qatar Duty Free shop at Hamad International Airport in Doha.
Alternatively, Qmiles can be converted into Le Club AccorHotels hotel loyalty points at the rate of 4500 to 1000, with a maximum conversion of 100,000 Qmiles per year.
Here is the Qatar Airways Mileage Calculator if you want to take a look at other options in case you win.
Make sure to check HfP on Monday to find out how to enter. It couldn’t be easier, to be honest.
(UK residents only, over 18s only, check full rules before entering etc!)