Marriott has added some new events at the O2 in London to its Marriott Moments ‘experiences’ platform.
This is what is available on a ‘buy it now’ basis:
- Alice Cooper & The Cult on 25th May (60,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- Bryan Adams on 26th May (75,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- David Gray on 27th May (75,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- Alan Partridge on 3rd June (60,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- The Script on 4th June (60,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- Queen & Adam Lambert on 5th June, 8th June and 9th June (75,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- Billie Eilish on 10th June, 11th June, 12th June, 16th June, 25th June and 26th June (75,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- Alicia Keys on 13th June (75,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- Barry Manilow on 19th June (60,000 Bonvoy points for two)
- Diana Ross on 23rd June and 24th June (75,000 Bonvoy points for two)
There are six pairs of tickets for each concert.
The Marriott Bonvoy Suite at the O2 is impressive. Assuming the usual pre-covid set-up returns, there is a free hot buffet served before the concert and a free bar all night. I have been multiple times, and here is a review by Anika of how the Marriott Bonvoy suite works.
Note that the suite has recently moved. It is a little nearer to the stage, but you now have a side view rather than a direct view. If you want to be close to the action – hard at the O2 – it isn’t the place for you. It’s better for casual fans who appreciate the ability to wander in and out of the suite at will during the evening.
If you click here you bring up all of the London events on the Marriott Moments site.
How to earn Marriott Bonvoy points and status from UK credit cards (June 2022)
There are various ways of earning Marriott Bonvoy points from UK credit cards. Many cards also have generous sign-up bonuses.
The official Marriott Bonvoy American Express card comes with 20,000 points for signing up, 2 points for every £1 you spend and 15 elite night credits per year.
You can apply here.
You can also earn Marriott Bonvoy points by converting American Express Membership Rewards points at the rate of 2:3.
Do you know that holders of The Platinum Card from American Express receive FREE Marriott Bonvoy Gold status for as long as they hold the card? It also comes with Hilton Honors Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold and MeliaRewards Gold status. We reviewed American Express Platinum in detail here and you can apply here.
You can also earn Marriott Bonvoy points indirectly:
- American Express Gold (30,000 bonus Amex points – SPECIAL OFFER TO 19TH JULY)
- American Express Rewards Credit Card (5,000 bonus Amex points)
and for small business owners:
- American Express Business Gold (20,000 bonus Amex points)
- American Express Business Platinum (40,000 bonus Amex points)
The conversion rate from American Express to Marriott Bonvoy points is 2:3.
(Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from the major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)