Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Cancellation charges for cash booking Reply To: Cancellation charges for cash booking

timajackson 58 posts

Appreciate it.
Yes, the fares were nearer £1700 each. I think I have just actually found the line on the long print-out version of the ticket on the website which states non-refundable other than taxes so that seems to answer my question.
Thanks

I had a quick look and the fares up to rather expensive are all non refundable unfortunately, as is common ex-London on BA (in the other direction you’d be fine!)

If you post how much you paid + what date you booked and roughly the dates you are travelling (if you don’t want us to know exactly!) and I can go back in Expertflyer and double check for you the fare rules – to give you an idea a W ticket would be about 3k return pp

Top tip in this scenario with BA is to book it as a holiday, then you’d only lose the deposit

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.