Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Successful Virgin points booking Reply To: Successful Virgin points booking

davefl 1,390 posts

MAN-ATL in May and June, wide open on Tuesdays out and back but pretty much no other days.

was there a specific number you called or just the one on their site? I am actually in Manchester but thought there would be more availability flying from London (plus we would get to use the clubhouse)

did you check dates beforehand or just call and give rough travel dates?

Just the main contact number. Warns of hold times up to 90 mins but got through in just under an hour at 11am.

Always know exactly what is available when you call if you can do to save wasting their time. Checked both premium and UC seats were available and have planned my road trip around those limited dates. They’re not the dates I wanted, I’ll be heading out 2 days before and back a day after I wanted but the alternative cash fares were over £1400 more which I wouldn’t have been willing to pay

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.