Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Flight changes and cancellations help Two cancellations, double compo? Reply To: Two cancellations, double compo?

OldComber 31 posts

Thank you all for the great advice. The pax beside me was wearing a basic Fluid repelling mask, FFP1 (and I was wearing similar)
Covid hit me very hard at first, worryingly so actually, I’m classed as vulnerable due to a suppressed immune system, so when I tested positive on a PCR, I automatically triggered a response with my local health trust. Essentially a doc phoned, then hospital pharmacist, with anti viral options for me. less than an hour later, a man dropped them at my door, and genuinely, they really did the trick, all my symptoms vanished overnight, and by day 5 was testing negative on lateral flows. Brilliant service!

I’ve filled in the online form as suggested, put in all the details, and in the last section where there’s a space to put in a bit of a narrative, I stated that after the second cancellation, we made alternative arrangements to get home.
I’ve forwarded all the details to my colleagues, so if we get a few pounds back, I think I’ll get a few beers 😉

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.