Forums › Frequent flyer programs › British Airways Executive Club › Booking 1 leg using BA 241 / Question on Barclaycard upgrade voucher › Reply To: Booking 1 leg using BA 241 / Question on Barclaycard upgrade voucher
what happens to the remainder of that voucher if I’m only using it for one leg? Does it still stay in my account so I can use it again on a single leg?
There is no remainder of the voucher. It’s 241 on whatever you book. If you book one way then it’s 241 on the one way and that’s it.
A one way cash ticket is likely to be prohibitively expensive. Counter intuitively it’d be cheaper for you to book a cash return even if you never fly the return leg.
- This reply was modified 54 years, 2 months ago by .
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- NorthernLass on Booking return flight
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
- damboy5 on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.