I depart on Sunday and this was exactly what I was wondering – I tend to enjoy exploring on my own; is this possible at most of the ports or should I be booking something that is more structured? Thanks for wonderful insights so far.
This Sunday is the Spanish Obsession cruise. I was on the Irresistible Med one so a different itinerary. I booked zero excursions and viewed every town myself. In Ibiza the port was slightly far away so Virgin provided free buses to/from town.
I would expect this cruise to be similar.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- jj on Nectar conversion rate changing
- Reeferman on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- WillPS on Nectar conversion rate changing
- TedL on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- memesweeper on Where to send my Reward Points?
- BahrainLad on Status match from BAEC & others to Virgin FC (via Air France / KLM)
- BBbetter on Where to send my Reward Points?
- davefl on Where to send my Reward Points?
- BBbetter on Combinations of ALL paid programs
- yonasl on Flying Blue Status Match Offer
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.