As it’s not until November, I would wait a few days to see if any alternative options appear in MMB. Don’t go booking yourself on another flight yet, and don’t accept a refund.
If nothing appears in MMB you will need to call them to outline your options, but again don’t accept a refund. If the options don’t work for you, come back here for more advice.
Ok thanks. MMB?
Manage my booking
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- can2 on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- jintycat on Car hire in New Zealand advice
- Pogonation on BA companion voucher anomaly
- Alex G on BA companion voucher anomaly
- yonasl on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
- NorthernLass on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
- NorthernLass on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- BBbetter on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- iEimis on Chat thread – Sunday 25th February
- jumpersforgoalposts on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.