Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Colombia 2 week trip advice Reply To: Colombia 2 week trip advice

cin3 168 posts

IB crew was awful even to me as a Spaniard. I think this is what gets them the bad rep. However food was amazing (served by course), wine is excellent and the Barajas Lounges are ok too. Bad aspects would be the lack of snacks (so don’t be hungry mid flight) and again the crew attitude who sometimes feel like they are annoyed of being there.

Return flights LON-MAD-BOG-LON (via MAD) were GBP 1,400 for J this summer which is excellent value since taxes on BA would be GBP 1,000 on an Avios redemption. (I wonder if spending a few days in Madrid reduced the UK levy)

Sorry but if you are paying £1000 surcharges on a biz redemption to BOG you are doing it very wrong. Should be about a quarter of that ex-MAD.

Also people recommending to avoid BOG are mad. Amazing food scene, decent theatre and live music and fantastic culture everywhere.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.