Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes Describe an optimal boarding and cabin baggage system Reply To: Describe an optimal boarding and cabin baggage system

Lady London 2,116 posts

Im sure I read at some point that EU law doesnt allow airlines to restrict access to the restrooms based on cabin. They may try to disuade by sectioning it off etc but that they cant actually refuse to let someone use them?

It’s certainly the case in the US. Not sure about Europe. Pretty sure it was a European airline where I read that story online (here or FT) about a woman with a medical condition who when she felt the urge to go, she had to go asap. And after being rebuffed from the front cabin, ahe wet herself while arguing the toss at the Y toilets.

I guess part of the result of that was she also had to sit back tightly in her same seat for landing? so next passenger may or may not have known they had a wet seat, and a professional crew would have presumably had to block that seat until the aircraft was cleaned.

There is a certain sense of Schadenfreude here.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.