Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Curve changes from November 10th Reply To: Curve changes from November 10th

SamG 1,735 posts

No need to answer, I’ve already managed to get Zilch to work – and I’ll answer for anyone else below. The problem was my debit card, I was using a Chase one and Zilch did accept it but then it didn’t work.
I’ve replaced it with a Lloyds one, and Zilch now works.
The good news is that it does work with Tax Free Childcare (so thanks G for the tip!). The BIN is 5169 40 which apparently is a credit BIN from Ukraine, but it goes through fine. So no need to keep Curve to get something out of Tax Free Childcare.

Anyone wanting to try Zilch, do check my referral code in the previous pages 🙂 and then share yours!

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but why not pay for Childcare with Chase and get 1% cashback? I am guessing that Childcare does not quality for cashback with Chase?

Govt transactions won’t pay out

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.