Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards American Express Amex Platinum insurance – MASTER THREAD Reply To: Amex Platinum insurance – MASTER THREAD

sijt 3 posts

Is anyone else having issues with the website when making a claim? I’m trying to claim for damage to a hire car in France and I’ve completed all the details up until it gets to step 4 “What type of purchases are you claiming for?”. The page just doesn’t seem to load properly. Where, on previous pages, there’s been a form to complete (i.e. a series of questions with either options or a text box) there’s just an empty white box. Not an empty text box I can type in to, just an empty box with nothing in it. I can’t proceed with the claim without completing this page (aside, what are the purchases I’m claiming for when it’s a charge on a hire car?? That’s very odd phrasing). I’ve tried the usual like changing browsers, turning off ad blockers. I’ve ever tried on a completely different machine but it’s all the same.

Is this a common thing? Or just me? Anyone got any ideas? I’ve emailed their contact address but not expecting a speedy response.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.