Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other London life Elizabeth Line / Northern interchange at Moorgate Reply To: Elizabeth Line / Northern interchange at Moorgate

Richie 1,060 posts

I need to get to Stansted, I’m thinking of getting the Lizzie line from the east to Liverpool St. Any tips for getting off the train and up to the Stansted Express platform quickly would be appreciated. TIA.

Make sure you’re at the eastern end of the train when you board, maybe in the second car.

Once off at Liverpool Street, follow the signs for the station. You will go up two (long) escalators then see some exit barriers on your left – keep walking straight ahead. This will see you merge into the back of the underground station. Head through those barriers, up a few stairs and you’re on the platform concourse in the mainline station.

I assume you are coming from Abbey Wood direction? Otherwise you might be better off changing at Stratford for Tottenham Hale, then on to Stansted from there.

Thanks, it’d be Lizzie Line from Canary Wharf.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.