When Delta referred to different ticket stock, they were probably referring to the fact that the ticket is on 932 and not 006 stock, which would be uncommon for them (but still entirely correct).
This sounds to me more that they had blocked seating on SLC-LHR, and needed to open some more up for you to be able to choose, rather than a mistake in the process.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Alex G on BA companion voucher anomaly
- yonasl on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
- NorthernLass on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
- NorthernLass on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- BBbetter on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- iEimis on Chat thread – Sunday 25th February
- jumpersforgoalposts on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- jj on Buses, not runways, at LHR
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- Ian m on Buses, not runways, at LHR
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.