Forums › Payment cards › Other payment cards › Lloyds World Elite / HSBC Premier credit cards and Curve Fronted? › Reply To: Lloyds World Elite / HSBC Premier credit cards and Curve Fronted?
Only speaking from HSBC’s point of view: the card does work, but it will not give you points. A small number of merchants will also trigger a cash advance fee as well. It did use to be a very fruitful way of both topping up points (to HL ISAs) along with the 56 days interest free credit a few years back, but no more…
Cant comment about Lloyds.
Seconded. HSBC stopped giving reward points for curve a while back both on the WE and the Premier CC. Don’t really put much through it anymore..
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- NorthernLass on Booking return flight
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
- damboy5 on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.