Forums › Frequent flyer programs › British Airways Executive Club › British Airways offering (near) free cancellation on Avios bookings › Reply To: British Airways offering (near) free cancellation on Avios bookings
Thanks @BAFlyerIHGStayer and sorry my post wasn’t clear. In both cases I mentioned the cash element was more than £35 so I know that per the cancellation terms I *should* be charged £35. I’m wondering what is happening in practice given that many seem to be able to cancel for 50p at present (as I’ve just done for one flight). But the cancellation form was different for both flights and in the second case was the same as @dynamodolman experienced – so maybe in that case the full £35 will be charged.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Go197 on Chat thread – Sunday 3rd March
- NorthernLass on Booking return flight
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.