Forums › Payment cards › Barclaycard Avios › Rainy Day and Blue Rewards saver accounts available to all Premier customers › Reply To: Rainy Day and Blue Rewards saver accounts available to all Premier customers
Clearly they didn’t understand my question and probably thought I wanted to know how the voucher works. But whether I can earn 2 vouchers from Barclays Avios Rewards and Barclaycard Avios Plus isn’t a question for BA.
At this point I called Barclays customer service and was told I can only have one, per my original post.
My understanding is that you can earn two, one via each route. I just got my BarclayCard rewards this month, and it’s very clear in the app that in 6 months I’ll get my Barclays Avios Rewards.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- phantomchickenz on Should I renew InterContinental Ambassador?
- kebl2555 on Post your American Express Platinum retention offers here!
- Super Secret Stuff on Virgin Voyages deal coming soon?
- brian on Amex Platinum insurance – MASTER THREAD
- pbcold on Virgin Voyages deal coming soon?
- NigelHamilton on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
- Thaliasilje on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
- duggie1982 on Curve changes from November 10th
- BBbetter on Best Amex option for my wife?
- davefl on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.