Forums › Frequent flyer programs › British Airways Executive Club › Times: BA to improve 600 problem areas in £7bn overhaul › Reply To: Times: BA to improve 600 problem areas in £7bn overhaul
This article is 100% based on the speech that Sean Doyle gave at the BA media party on Monday night.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Alex G on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- Scott on Why can I no longer refer people?
- nike85 on Chat thread – Sunday 25th February
- davet on Platinum card loyalty offer
- rob-london on Curve changes from November 10th
- Lady London on Concierge will no longer reserve restaurants
- NorthernLass on Platinum card loyalty offer
- can2 on Concierge will no longer reserve restaurants
- AL on Change in card benefits
- rwp88 on Concierge will no longer reserve restaurants
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.