Forums › Other › Flight changes and cancellations help › What are my rights for a flight change which adds a layover? › Reply To: What are my rights for a flight change which adds a layover?
You have no particular rights; it’s down to the best arrangement you can negotiate with AM. Having booked through VS, as far as AM is concerned, it’s effectively a travel agent booking. I seem to recall you asking a few times about booking AM flights via VS and it being suggested to book directly as AM is then quite helpful.
You can look at your Plat policy docs to see if this is covered, but it may well not be per other reports of similar situations.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- NorthernLass on European beach destinations from LHR in May?
- NorthernLass on More IHG points wierdness
- NorthernLass on Lifts in Terminal 5
- JDB on Mexico Volcano disruption, flying back on 4th
- YC on Marriott hotels in Tokyo – best option?
- TGLoyalty on Lifts in Terminal 5
- TGLoyalty on More IHG points wierdness
- TGLoyalty on Gold counts for nothing?
- meta on InterContinental hotels in Tokyo – best option?
- Lyn on Chat thread – Thursday 29th February
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.