Is there a text version of this? A 20 minute video to tell a story that can no doubt be read in two is the very worst of the Internet.
The is roughly what every Youtuber does to generate engagement. That is how they make a living. That and gear up outrage about he said/she said.
That Josh guy is famous for this.
I am baffled that he lasted this long.
He clearly does not have a clue how the ME works and if you shame/blame publicly a staff member (damaging their honor) you better never come back to the country. Sth very unpleasant may wait for you at the security checks.
He is out for the quick bucks, w/o maintaining a business relationship. Any decent business owner knows how the game is played. This guy however, although doing Youtube since 2017, has not not learnt/knows a thing.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Alex G on BA companion voucher anomaly
- kelliea1 on A lengthy trip report on my time at the other side of the world
- davefl on Cancelling BA Amex CC
- NYB90 on Amex Platinum insurance – MASTER THREAD
- tiberius on BA companion voucher anomaly
- Skywalker on Anyone seen this message from Ba website
- Parky on New £300 Platinum dining credit July 2022
- LondonFly on Thank you! Now please help plan my LA trip
- Not Long Now… on Flying First – Dallas or Houston?
- davefl on Anyone seen this message from Ba website
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.