Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Curve, fraud, and terrible customer support Reply To: Curve, fraud, and terrible customer support

timajackson 55 posts

Reveived a phonecall from an 0203 number yesterday claiming to be from Curve Security Team. Knew my name and last 4 card digits. Asked if i’d made transactions at Dominos in Dublin and a few other random locations (I hadn’t).Got cut off and they called me back again on a witheld number 10 secs later.
I didn’t give any information out other than to confirm my name when they called. They said they would have to send me a link to reset my seucrity via text message, at which point I hung up on them.
Given that I only use Curve on either NS&I (fronted) or Apple Pay it seems they must have suffered a data hack/ breach.
I contacted curve via the app but obviously no response.
It is unsustainable to run a financial company this way and unfortunately (especially as I invested) I feel it is ony a matter of time until they are no more.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.