Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios Credit card strategy Reply To: Credit card strategy

fedemenni 39 posts

It’s hard to tell you what make sense u need to do what @SteveJ told you to. Try a few dummy bookings to see if you can find availabilities in business if not try with your voucher. If you can’t find availability with or without the amex voucher then neither voucher can help you, if you can find it with both then which voucher will ‘cost you less’ both in terms of the cost of the cards and how much avios vs cash to redeem (that you are ok with). Barclaycard need the max avios option, do you earn enough avios to redeem your voucher?

mine is more a question re credit card strategy than the use of the voucher itself, i have used the barclaycard voucher last summer and indeed you need to use the maximum avios option and the lowest amount of cash. currently i have 100k points but about 75k coming in the next month.

also i didnt find any comparison between the ba and barclay voucher

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.