Forums › Frequent flyer programs › British Airways Executive Club › Partner unable to fly, she has Silver… Lounge access and second leg › Reply To: Partner unable to fly, she has Silver… Lounge access and second leg
You won’t get in. The message is a mistake. Yes, if she no shows the second leg will be cancelled automatically. BA won’t let her fly the second leg just because she asks, she will have to pay to change the outbound to the later date, or to a one way in business, unless she has a very good reason e.g. unforeseen sickness or something that was BA’s fault
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- duggie1982 on Curve changes from November 10th
- BBbetter on Best Amex option for my wife?
- davefl on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Avios not refunded
- JDB on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
- JDB on Post your American Express Platinum retention offers here!
- Dragonlady on Virgin Voyages not returning to Australia later this year
- tiberius on Anyone been to Bahrain?
- tootsci on Crediting Avios on Vueling to IB?
- jj on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.