Forums › Other › Flight changes and cancellations help › Virgin flight changes 11 hours earlier to 6am flight › Reply To: Virgin flight changes 11 hours earlier to 6am flight
Thank you JDB. Very helpful. How do I present my request for another airline as a more suitable option? As you mentioned, I have tried this in the past and they just say, they have no partner airlines and cannot help. What law/right can I tell them?
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- NorthernLass on Booking return flight
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
- damboy5 on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.