Forums › Frequent flyer programs › British Airways Executive Club › Has BA ditched Madeira from its winter schedules ? › Reply To: Has BA ditched Madeira from its winter schedules ?
I think they may decide on routing for after the change in winter schedule.We got caught out with flights : inv/lhr/ fnc Outbound all in a day, but our stay was over the weekend of the clock changes and winter schedule change, so our inbound flight was affected that meant an overnight stay in London as we couldn’t connect once landed in London. This was all booked way back, so scuppering many passengers plans which may have a bearing on BAs planning for next year . Who knows!
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- NorthernLass on Booking return flight
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Best Amex option for my wife?
- t42 on Heathrow and Hong Kong lounges for first status trip
- Richie on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- LeeClarke1 on Seeking advice on tier points strategy
- Bill_B on Avios not refunded
- BBbetter on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Avios not refunded
- damboy5 on Apple iPhone 15 offer on Platinum card?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.