Know Your Client. The checks that take place at the time of application to identify your customer and compliance with regulatory/money laundering requirements. Financial institutions are expected to maintain such checks on an ongoing basis. These mainly happen behind the scenes, but if they identify issues that appear anomalous or either can’t obtain the information they need automatically or don’t like something they see, they may seek it directly from the customer, sometimes suspending accounts in that process.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Reeferman on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- WillPS on Nectar conversion rate changing
- TedL on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- memesweeper on Where to send my Reward Points?
- BahrainLad on Status match from BAEC & others to Virgin FC (via Air France / KLM)
- BBbetter on Where to send my Reward Points?
- davefl on Where to send my Reward Points?
- BBbetter on Combinations of ALL paid programs
- yonasl on Flying Blue Status Match Offer
- Super Secret Stuff on IAG profits
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.