Are you exiting to not have to pay or because you don’t want a CC?
If the former, I’d suggest you get a free Amex and that way you maintain all your points and the flexibility that comes with it.
The BAPP is similar. Move to the free BA card? If the voucher is already in your Exec account you are unlikely to lose this (though some people have reported this) but you will need an Amex to use it. Just doesn’t have to be the same one, or yours…
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Alex G on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- Scott on Why can I no longer refer people?
- nike85 on Chat thread – Sunday 25th February
- davet on Platinum card loyalty offer
- rob-london on Curve changes from November 10th
- Lady London on Concierge will no longer reserve restaurants
- NorthernLass on Platinum card loyalty offer
- can2 on Concierge will no longer reserve restaurants
- AL on Change in card benefits
- rwp88 on Concierge will no longer reserve restaurants
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.