Forums › Frequent flyer programs › Virgin Flying Club › Upper Class or Premium on Manchester to Orlando route? › Reply To: Upper Class or Premium on Manchester to Orlando route?
MCO-MAN PE last night. Everyone boarded swiftly, then 5 mins to departure we’re told that someone forgot to fuel the aircraft despite the fact it had been sitting there for 2.5 hours since it arrived from LHR.
1 hr delay and lots of banging ensues as it’s fueled accompanied by the obligatory screaming/crying/coughing babies in front and back rows of PE.
@NorthernLass The wine is in cans! and only one round of drinks was provided. Food preordering was available but the menu was rubbish and I opted to decline. The link was sent out T-3 but only worked from T-1.5
I’d forgo any lounges and eat at Vino (or whatever it was called) even though their wine prices are silly, the food prices aren’t and the quality was high. I’d tried to get into Outback but was told 40 min wait even though only 5 tables were occupied out of 20+
You’ll need to time it.. seasons are increasingly unpredictable. They’ve had drough during the wet season and the start of the dry season saw storms, i’ve had a mostly cold, wet, windy and grey week. Didn’t get to see a single sunset.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Man of Kent on Washington DC and Seattle things to do/see?
- Cornell on Free 8000 Virgin Red points for [some] 02 customers
- aso40 on Anyone received TP/Avios yet on a Cathay P Class Business ticket?
- can2 on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- jintycat on Car hire in New Zealand advice
- Pogonation on BA companion voucher anomaly
- Alex G on BA companion voucher anomaly
- yonasl on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
- NorthernLass on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
- NorthernLass on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.