Forums › Frequent flyer programs › Virgin Flying Club › Upper Class or Premium on Manchester to Orlando route? › Reply To: Upper Class or Premium on Manchester to Orlando route?
I’d agree with AL that to East Coast, P/E is perfectly acceptable in daytime – it is to me anyway – done it a few times and the Virgin seats are designed reasonably so that recline/bashing issues are minimised. No ground experience to miss out on either. Pricing from Manchester to Orlando can sometimes be very strange too, with so many package seats filling economy – I remember one cash flight where (before 3-tier economy came in) Econ was about £700, P/E was £925 and Upper was over £4k – looking at that pricing there was really only one sensible choice!
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- BBbetter on Best Amex option for my wife?
- davefl on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- curiously on Avios not refunded
- JDB on Amex Platinum Travel Insurance
- JDB on Post your American Express Platinum retention offers here!
- Dragonlady on Virgin Voyages not returning to Australia later this year
- tiberius on Anyone been to Bahrain?
- tootsci on Crediting Avios on Vueling to IB?
- jj on Chat thread – Saturday 2nd March
- peasoup on Aer Lingus new qualification period – 1st April 2024
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.