I’m surprised they still have the monthly limit considering how poor the exchange rate is now.
I’ve no experience here but personally I’d call BA.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- hugo r on Amex Marriott card
- mecrash on Redemption cancellations
- BBbetter on Should I renew InterContinental Ambassador?
- aq.1988 on Amex Marriott card
- phantomchickenz on Should I renew InterContinental Ambassador?
- points_worrier on Early departure compensation
- marks7389 on Aeromexico redemption seats showing as available but not bookable via Virgin
- aq.1988 on Platinum 60,000 sign up bonus if referred
- Richie on Early departure compensation
- BA Flyer IHG Stayer on Early departure compensation
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.