Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Sri Lanka and the Maldives Reply To: Sri Lanka and the Maldives

qc 261 posts

Sri Lanka is extremely easy as DIY holiday especially if you use the Driver/guide that he used. We have been twice – once backpacking doing it all on public transport and last year doing a combination of @strickers driver then drivers from place to place at the end as we were staying a few days in each and didn’t need excursions.

@qc
hi, can you let me know how and where did you book the individual drivers to take you place to place? Thank you! We just managed to bag club seats back from the Maldives which has made this trip far easier than 15 hours overnight trip in Y on Qatar!

I just searched Tripadvisor for recommendations – each area has a list of taxi firms etc – they were fine but nowhere near as good as Nandika and in one case the driver we booked sent his cousin instead which I wasn’t happy about!

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.