Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club The ‘How to book the return leg with 2-4-1 companion voucher’ thread Reply To: The ‘How to book the return leg with 2-4-1 companion voucher’ thread

steve1203 1 post

Hi @Cat, yes, we’ve had a few examples of people doing similar since the changes to the 241 were introduced. There’s a slight chance you might get an agent who doesn’t know this is possible, in which case HUACA, or the Twitter equivalent!

Considering to do a similar route but in reverse, right now looking at outbound NRT-MAD-LHR with connecting (overnight?) and hoping to book inbound LHR-HND before I fly outbound. However I am not sure if it works 1) with the MAD-LHR in my outbound and 2) refunding the avios for inbound given my outbound is slightly complicated. In theory it should work however not seeing successful case mentioned in 39pages so far. So wanna seek your great advices. Thanks in advance!!

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.