Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes World of Hyatt Park Hyatt Vienna thread

• Rob
    HfP Staff
    2,198 posts

For the benefit of future readers, we published a review of Park Hyatt Vienna today:

https://www.headforpoints.com/2022/01/17/review-park-hyatt-vienna-hotel/

You will find comments from readers under the article. Those comments are closed three weeks after publication, so please leave further feedback here.

Summary: it’s a very very very nice hotel!

Azza 24 posts

Annoyingly it looks like they’ve whacked up the standard rate. Looks like at least £601 a night throughout the year.

VALittleRed 122 posts

Annoyingly it looks like they’ve whacked up the standard rate. Looks like at least £601 a night throughout the year.

That’s a shame, I stayed there last June and it was the best place I have ever stayed, specially when booked through Emyr.

VALittleRed 122 posts

That’s a shame, I stayed there last June and it was the best place I have ever stayed, specially when booked through Emyr.

When I say best place I meant best hotel I’ve stayed in thus far. Vienna is a beautiful city.

Azza 24 posts

Kind of puts it into Rosewood territory now though. And the Marriot options slightly cheaper though I’m not sure I’m of the age to appreciate the decor of Imerpial and Bristol.

On FT a couple of people highlighted they were given a Diplomat suite (either upgrade or suite points booking) on the 5th floor which seems to be vastly subpar compared to the same room type on other floors.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.