100 free Heathrow Rewards points to be claimed!

If you are a Heathrow Rewards members, you will have received their latest newsletter yesterday.

But how closely did you read it?!

Heathrow Rewards

In the first paragraph, it said:

Welcome to your June newsletter. We have some great competitions and extra points offers for you including 100 points if you update or amend your details. Just login to your account and select update my details. If you’re travelling soon look out for the latest issue of Showcase in terminals now.

Now, there is no mention of this on the Heathrow Rewards website.

However, there is absolutely nothing to lose by logging in to your account, making a minor tweak to your details (perhaps you now want jewellery offers and not fashion offers) and then hitting ‘save’.

e-theft of Tesco Clubcard points still happening
Eurostar 'pre-sale' available until 6pm tonight

Comments

1. Thanks, and done.
    Points not posted yet, but it has only been 2 minutes.

Do I get a bonus for replying to your post within 5 mins of you publishing it? 😉

2. Mark B says:

I did this yesterday, the points have still to be credited, frustrating when you are left in limbo not knowing if/when it will happen

• luckyjim says:

Any news on that 100 points yet Mark? Keep checking. We are all thinking of you.

3. timezonehopper says:

Having noticed the same thing in my email I logged in last night and tweaked a couple of things in my profile – including an important tick box that lets you login with your email address and not your card number. As yet the 100 bonus points haven’t however posted.

4. There has been also a suggestion that you can transfer points but how is this done. Nothing on web site and email to customer service has been ignored till now

• I’ve found they’ve been a little slower to reply recently, but still very helpful. My Dad had some points that expired and they reinstated them for him. We also asked about transferring points and they said no issue but wanted the person donating the points to phone them to initiate the transfer, rather than doing it by email.

• It is not a suggestion, it is clearly stated in the new rules!

5. Stephen says:

Would this work if I registered today?

6. Well, I’ve updated my details. Lets see if this works or not….. 😉

7. Lady London says:

Good catch, Raffles!

8. ankomonkey says:

I did this last night and still no points…

9. Ummm… I can’t seem to log on to the website- none of my worldpoints details seem to be recognised. Do I have to re-register? Anyone else had the same issue?

• forget that… it’s the full card number as user ID. I’d just recorded the partial card number in my login archive

10. Mike Jones says:

Sorry for the OT but has anyone had any Avios through from Amex yet for the additional cardholder promo they ran a month or so ago? If I remember correctly it was 500 Avios per addition.