There seems to be ‘something in the air’ in the hotel business which smells a little of panic as the stock market starts to teeter.
Starwood, as I cover in my third article today, has changed its current promotion to make it more generous. Marriott, as I will cover tomorrow, is offering most people a free night for two stays – something not seen for a few years.
Accor has decided to run a one week sale which – for one week only – replaces their usual ‘Happy Mondays’ offer.
The prices are very attractive:
- Ibis & Ibis Styles (outside London) – £25
- Ibis & Ibis Styles (London airports) – £25
- Ibis & Ibis Styles (Central London) – £40
- Novotel & Mercure (outside London) – £40
- Novotel & Mercure (Central London) – £60
- Pullman Liverpool – £60
- Pullman London St Pancras – £90
- Sofitel London Gatwick – £90
- Sofitel London Heathrow (photo above) – £119
These rates are available for stays from 5th February to 4th April.
These are EXCELLENT prices in many cases. If, for example, you could get the Novotel London Blackfriars which I reviewed here for just £60 then you’d be getting a bargain.
(Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from Accor and the other major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)
(New to Accor Live Limitless? Read our two-part overview of Accor Live Limitless here and here and our article on expiry rules here.)