If you are flying with Virgin Atlantic before 4th March, in any class, you now have the opportunity to spend the night in the Virgin Clubhouse in Heathrow Terminal 3.
The airline has teamed up with onefinestay to build a New York-style apartment inside the Clubhouse, picture above. If you book in, you will receive:
- A welcome from their personal butler
- Afternoon tea before being treated to a relaxing spa treatment
- A pre-dinner cocktail at the bar, followed by a 3-course meal in the brasserie with wine pairings
- Access to the cinema room and rooftop terrace
- Tailored de Mamiel, aromatherapy treatment before bed
- Breakfast in bed from the Clubhouse’s extensive menu and a selection of newspapers
- Refreshing shower and steam session, followed by an invigorating spa treatment including a haircut, shave or facial
- A breezy five minute walk to board their Virgin Atlantic flight
You can book on the onefinestay website here.
How to earn Virgin Atlantic miles from UK credit cards
As a reminder, there are various ways of earning Virgin Flying Club miles from UK credit cards. Many cards also have generous sign-up bonuses!
Click here to read our detailed summary of all UK credit cards which earn Virgin Flying Club miles. That page is regularly updated with the latest special offers and will still be accurate even if you are reading this article months after publication.
(Want to earn more Virgin Flying Club miles? Click here to see our recent articles on Virgin Atlantic and Flying Club and click here for our home page with the latest news on earning and spending other airline and hotel points.)