As we covered at the weekend, regional airline Flybmi has slipped into receivership.
Loganair – which shares a parent company with Flybmi – has announced that it is picking up some of the pieces by launching the following routes:
- Aberdeen to Bristol (commences 4th March)
- Aberdeen to Oslo (commences 4th March)
- Aberdeen to Esbjerg (commences 4th March)
- Newcastle to Stavanger (commences 25th March)
- Newcastle to Brussels (commences 25th March)
It is NOT honouring existing bookings, however. Ticket holders need to book (and pay) again and pursue a refund for the original flight from their credit card company.
(Want to earn more Avios? Click here to visit our home page for the latest articles on earning and spending your Avios points and click here to see how to earn more Avios from current offers and promotions.)