As we covered at the weekend, regional airline Flybmi has slipped into receivership.
Loganair – which shares a parent company with Flybmi – has announced that it is picking up some of the pieces by launching the following routes:
- Aberdeen to Bristol (commences 4th March)
- Aberdeen to Oslo (commences 4th March)
- Aberdeen to Esbjerg (commences 4th March)
- Newcastle to Stavanger (commences 25th March)
- Newcastle to Brussels (commences 25th March)
It is NOT honouring existing bookings, however. Ticket holders need to book (and pay) again and pursue a refund for the original flight from their credit card company.